Same object from multiple datarow

From: Pirola Davide (davide.pirol..tin.it)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2005 - 11:38:02 EST

    Hi,
    i have a recordset with 4 records.
    So, after executing a stored procedure, i have a List of 4 Cayenne DataRow.
    I want to map this list to my java object.
    I have used dataContext.objectsFromDataRows, but the List returned is a list of 4 objects with identical value (the first in the list).... and not the 4 object contained in a List of DataRow.
    If i implements a "for" cycle, and call dataContext.objectFromDataRow for every DataRow contained in the list, the result is the same!!

    where is my fault?

    Thank's.
    Davide