Cache with StoredProcedure cursor parameter

From: Pirola Davide (davide.pirol..tin.it)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2005 - 06:17:10 EST

    Hi,
    i want to use cayenne's cache.
    I get my data via stored procedure out parameter (cursor).
    if i set:

            ProcedureQuery.setCachePolicy(GenericSelectQuery.LOCAL_CACHE);

    i can get the object from cached data?
    In a few words... getting data from out parameter can modify the behavior of cayenne's cache?

    Is possible to configure the cache parameters (size, timeout..)? Where (data map xml??)?

    Thank's
    Davide