Building with JUnit

From: Joel Trunick (joel.trunic..ebifysolutions.com)
Date: Tue Feb 08 2005 - 01:17:03 EST

    Is there any sample build scripts for Cayenne that will let me build
    JUnit tests and run against something like HSQL, but deploy to say
    Resin/MySQL?

    I tried to use AppFuse to get an idea of how to do this, but its not
    clear to me how to rebuild the (HSQL) database using Cayenne info and
    basically maintain two different datasource between build (for JUnit)
    and deploy, at least in any kind of convenient manner.

    Maven or Ant is fine with me. BTW, I'm using Cayenne, Tapestry, Spring
    (or possibly Hivemind).

    I'd rather use an example than reinvent this wheel.

    Joel