RE: Cache with StoredProcedure cursor parameter

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2005 - 10:14:48 EST

    I agree that the result is likely not cached in this case, but it is a bit
    more subtle... Oracle REF_CURSORS read via OUT parameters are passed to
    the main query OperationObserver, thus they are treated as regular query
    results, and caching should follow all normal rules -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/fetch/result-caching.html ...

    Andrus