testing two DataObjects for equality

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 06:08:28 EST

    I'm trying to see if the user who logged into an application is the
    same one who created a certain resource. The resource has a userId
    column and a relationship that maps to the user table.

    Can I do

    loggedInUser().equals(resource.getUser())

    and will CayenneDataObject do the right thing, or do I need to check
    PKs or something to check for equality?

    Todd

    P.S. I can't believe I haven't had to do something like this before,
    but I haven't. Hm.