RE: NEWBIE: cayenne.xml

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 14:51:57 EST

    Eclipse should copy it to your build folder (where it puts your built
    classes, if you configured it to have a split output folder). Make sure
    that your cayenne.xml file is located where your class files are. If
    not, Eclipse might not know that it's a resource.

    Eclipse will include the classes it builds in your CLASSPATH by default.

    Hope that helps some more ...

    /dev/mrg