tapestry examples

From: Jamie Orchard-Hays (jami..ang.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 18:05:58 EST

    Has anyone run the Cayenne Tapestry app in Resin? I get an error on startup
    (don't have it here on my work machine though).

    On a similar note, running it on Jetty, I had no problems, but in Tomcat
    with Safari as the browser, some pages throw a session timed-out error. I
    didn't get this when browsing from FireFox!

    I haven't tried to trouble-shoot these problems, but I'm curious if others
    have encountered them and know anything about them.

    Jamie