Multiple DataNodes

From: Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos (vasconcello..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 15 2005 - 11:17:38 EST

    Hello list,

      I'm working with a legacy system that has information spread across
    3 databases. My Apllication needs to access the 3 dataNodes. In the
    modeler, I created the 3 nodes, 3 maps and inported the db schema.

      My question is: Do I need any special treatment to work with 3
    different dataNodes? If so, what should I be aware of? Is there some
    placece in the docs where I can find it, aside from the customer ASP
    example (because I think this is a different setup)?

    Thanks,

    --
    Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos
    ICQ: 123-953-864