Cayenne and Caché

From: Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos (vasconcello..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 13:25:03 EST

    Hi!

      after 2 hours finding out that it was my fault with the oracle
    database, my boss call me and says that will be no more Oracle! Our
    client just happen to have InterSystems Caché in-house and they
    decided to use caché instead of Oracle...

    Fine. Anyone did this before? Is there any advantage using cayenne and
    Cache, since this dbms is object-oriented?

    You know, I'm starting to think of clients as a subclass of User which
    implements Money...

    --
    Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos
    ICQ: 123-953-864