Re: Modeller Question

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 06:50:29 EST

    It is right, that the cayenne classes get richer and richer,
    but it is allways a good idea to build a own
    base class for the business objects to be a
    little more independent from the changes
    of the cayenne classes ... In my case I
    have a special support for transient informations
    in my business object class.