Re: double-clicking and DataContexts bound to the HttpSession

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 17:48:11 EST

    Bryan Lewis <brya..aine.rr.com> wrote:
    > We use the SynchronizerToken pattern in our Tapestry+Cayenne apps. The
    > second submission would be stopped at the validation stage, and the user
    > would've gotten a friendly error page saying something like, "You've
    > resubmitted the form."
    >
    > http://www.junlu.com/msg/85270.html

    I took a look, and this was more encompassing than I had guessed.

    My users have to be able to use the back button to navigate around.
    (I wrote a WebObjects-like page state cache to allow it).
    I just don't want them trying to do two things at the same time.

    It's certainly a possibility in other use cases, though.

    -Mike