Entries still appearing in the DataObject after deleting them in the database

From: Fredrik Liden (flide..ranslate.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2005 - 22:35:05 EST

    Hi,

    At one time there are two items in an array of one dataObject.
    Then going straight to the database I removed one item. Then when I
    reload the page again I still see two items.

    I'm guessing the context is maintaining the state of the object and
    because the context is stored in the session it's not being updated. Is
    there any way to refresh a context to be aware of updates outside of the
    framework? Or is this frowned upon? :)

    Thanks,

    Fredrik