Problems Starting Modeler

From: McDaniel, Joe R. (mcdanij..igr.org)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 15:26:04 EST

I was having problems starting the modeler and even after getting a
traceback was stumped. I eventually ended up deleting the preferences
and some other stuff in the .cayenne directory for my Windows Cayenne
settings and then everything started working again. I don't know what
was really the problem, but if anyone else has problems I suggest
cleaning out that directory (C:\Documents and Settings\<your
account>\.cayenne). What seemed to finally fix the problem was to delete
the prefs directory in that area (I lost some preferences but the
modeler started working again).

Best,

Joe