flattening relationships...

From: tnaki..ofthome.net
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 09:11:01 EST

    I'm having trouble using the modeler to flatten a many-to-many
    relationship. It seems I haven't understood very well from the modeler
    guide. Can anyone direct me to a web resource, or, if possible, a
    step-by-stop guide to flattening a relationship using the modeler? From
    what I've read so far, an example in chaining relationships would be
    beneficial.