Re: Pagination query

From: Sami Mohammed (SMOHAMME..ndependenthealth.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 19:57:40 EST

    Hi Joshua,

    I didnt get anything with those two attributes.

    thanks
    sami

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State
    confidentiality laws rules and regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you
    are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you
    have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your
    computer. Thank you for your attention

    >>> joshua.t.pyl..mail.com 03/01/05 06:11PM >>>
    Sorry Sami but I don't use the logic:iterate tag. I also use struts
    but I use my own custom tag to render the results of my queries.

    Here is a link to the Struts documentation that mentions a length and
    offest attribute...

    http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/struts-logic.html#iterate

    My advise is you experiment with those two attributes and see what you get.

    --
    Joshua T. Pyle
    Go has always existed.