Re: question-DataView(DOTableModel)

From: sabiha (sdilovi..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 15:45:45 EST

  • Next message: Michael Gentry (Yes, I'm a Contractor): "Re: appendOptimisticLockingAttributes map snapshot error duringinsert/update optimistic locking delete [Was: Re: Does this look familiar?]"

    Thanks Andrus!

    If I find any solution I will be glad to share that with all Cayenne users :)

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:

    On Mar 1, 2005, at 4:22 PM, sabiha wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a question related to DataViews. When i render table using
    > DataViews I want to display name for each column, but i can't figure
    > out how to do that. I got all data specified in ObjEntityView, it
    > works fine, but i also need name for each colon to be diplayed.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Sabiha

    Hi Sabiha,

    I am a bit busy now... When I have a little more time I'd like to
    revisit HRDataView example to see what (and how it) can be done. If you
    figure it out on your own until then, please send us a note.

    http://mail.yahoo.com