OT: Charting/Graphing tools

From: John Martyniak (jmarty..x.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 09:17:11 EST

    I am looking for a Java frameworks that I can use to create Charts and
    Graphs, Things like Pie charts, bar charts, pointed graphs, hi-lo, etc.

    Ideally I would like it to be Open Source, but doesn't have to be.

    I have used Jfree Chart, but it seems like development has stopped on that,
    so looking for another option.

    Can anybody share what they are using and how they like it? It would be
    very helpful.

    Thanks in advance.

    -John