RE: Corrupt object graphs

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 12:39:00 EST

    In one of the cases I've seen, it's actually in a read-only scenario where
    the objects are not explicitly cached and where no custom query is used.
    However, the Expression that is used to build this query is undeniably ugly
    and involves numerous relationships, flattened or otherwise.

    I will continue to poke around to see if I can't isolate it. We've had 3
    separate occurences of this, each in a unique location. It's possible that
    it is Tomcat munging up the sessions somehow - it wouldn't be the first
    time.

    Thanks,

    Cris