Postgres Sequence PK Support?

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 19:40:05 EST

    Hi,

    Is it possible to use a sequence for a primary key in PostgreSQL? I
    was searching through the lists and didn't find much, but it seems as
    though this is not possible out of the box. If not, I'll just use the
    AUTO_PK_SUPPORT . . . I'll just have to be careful to start the values
    high enough so they don't collide with data that's already in the DB.

    Thanks,
    Kevin