Re: Reengineer problem: ORA-00600

From: Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos (vasconcello..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 18:20:30 EST

    I'm aware of this source, I read this before I send the message. What
    made me send the email was the fact that nothing changed in the
    database and cayenne can't do that anymore. I connected using toad and
    got the schemas without problems, asked to change privileges in the
    database and got no schemas in cayenne. I can select into system
    tables, but I got this error when connecting from cayenne.

    --
    Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos
    MSN: vasconcello..mail.com