Re: Reengineer problem: ORA-00600

From: Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos (vasconcello..mail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 11:06:53 EST

    Looks like it's Oracle fault to me too, but I do not have control over
    the server and the people that have swear that they didn't changed
    anything...

    Lack of cooperation from the team responsible for the infra proved to
    be _the_ greatest problem in my project.

    Thanks.

    --
    Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos
    MSN: vasconcello..mail.com