RE: User Role

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 13:23:21 EST

    Your app server will do this for you - its part of the J2EE container spec.
    For example:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/realm-howto.html

    This is really not a Cayenne question... Consult that page and the tomcat
    (or whatever app server you're using) mailing list for more info on this
    topic.

    If you have more complex needs, you can roll your own, which I usually do,
    but it sounds like you're looking for something that's already done for you.

    Cris