RE: User Role

From: Sami Mohammed (SMOHAMME..ndependenthealth.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 14:30:25 EST

    Ok Cris.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State
    confidentiality laws rules and regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you
    are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you
    have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail and its attachments from your
    computer. Thank you for your attention

    >>> cris.danilu..laraview.com 03/16/05 01:58PM >>>
    If you already have your table structure laid out, etc..., then clearly this
    is a custom thing that an out of the box solution won't fit. What are you
    coming to us for? This is where you, as a developer, comes in and does it!