One more query

From: Fredrik Liden (flide..ranslate.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 15:44:55 EST

    Can I use agregates like sum in an SelectQuery?

    Or should I use the SQLTemplate? One question regarding the SQLTemplate.

    Does it matter what the first parameter is? I mean since the query
    returns raw data. Oh, and what's the third parameter?

    SQLTemplate selectQuery = new SQLTemplate(Irf.class,"select
    description,sum(amount) from irf_entry group by description",true);

    Thanks!

    /Fredrik