Re: setting database connection information for deployed application

From: Stas Pietrucha (sta..ac.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 17:22:46 EST

    Here's the rub.. the url is something like:

    "jdbc:hsqldb:file:///Users/andrus/Library/Application Support/somedb"

    So at runtime, once I know who the logged in user is, I can figure out
    this url.. so can I manipulate the url in memory? Or do i have to
    write a datasource xml file to the filesystem and tell cayenne where it
    is?

    Stas