Re: mailing list archive

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 09:22:18 EST

    > why are mailing list archives
    > of cayenne-user split up by month?

    It would be impractical have a single huge message index.

    > How do you search the complete mailing-list history?

    I am planning to deploy a Lucene based search with a more targeted search
    interface (for a few years already :-)), however the search field on the
    left that uses google should also work fine.

    E.g. if you want to search for DataContext, but only within Cayenne-User
    mailing list archive, type this in the search field:

       DataContext lists/cayenne-user

    Andrus