Re: question-DataView(DOTableModel)

From: sabiha (sdilovi..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 15:07:54 EST

    Hi Andrus!

    Thanks a lot! It works now. I tryed to solve it with "caption" at first place, but guess i did something wrong and i didn't succeed.

    Thanks again :)

    Sabiha

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:

    On Mar 1, 2005, at 4:22 PM, sabiha wrote:

    > Hello!
    >
    > I have a question related to DataViews. When i render table using
    > DataViews I want to display name for each column, but i can't figure
    > out how to do that. I got all data specified in ObjEntityView, it
    > works fine, but i also need name for each colon to be diplayed.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Sabiha

    Hi Sabiha,

    It took a while to reply as I don't use DataViews myself, mostly using
    JStaple-like approach within CayenneModeler. Anyway ... column headings
    are set using "Caption" field of the view field in DVModeler. Compare
    your code with HRDataView example
    (http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/examples/index.html) that actually
    displays column labels in the Employee browser.

    Hope this helps

    http://mail.yahoo.com