Re: DataObject becomes hollow when passed through a tapestry DirectLink

From: Erik Hatcher (eri..hatchersolutions.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 17:01:46 EST

    On Mar 31, 2005, at 11:43 AM, Eric Schneider wrote:

    > Erik,
    >
    >> I'm going to start using Cayenne "in anger" shortly
    >
    > Welcome to the community...i guess?? Hopefully we can make your
    > experience less awful.

    Haha! I think I was misinterpreted using an expression I never use. I
    first came across the expression "in anger" here:

            http://ant.apache.org/ant_in_anger.html

    And I didn't get it until Steve explained it to me in person as we
    embarked on writing the Ant book.

    Basically, I mean use Cayenne *seriously*. To date, I've tinkered with
    the modeler and built a "hello world"-like example. I need to do a
    real project with it soon.

            Erik