Q: Anyone using a FileMaker Pro 'database' successfully?

From: Nick Westgate (nic..ey-planning.co.jp)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 05:25:05 EDT

    Hi.

    Newbie question. I've read the docs, searched gmane, googled.
    Tools->Preferences->Local DataSources-> (setup) ->Test works.
    I'm using the generic JDBC adapter.

    But when I try to re-engineer the DB schema I get some errors
    and nothing else.
    (1) [SequeLink JBDCDriver]Object has been closed
    (2) [SequeLink JBDCDriver][ODBC Socket] (no error message)

    Anyway, iSQL-Viewer gets table schema at least, so I'm wondering
    if there's something else I should try, or if anyone else has
    ever got this 'database' working with Cayenne. I'd love to try
    this great framework, but FileMaker's drivers are problematic.

    Cheers,
    Nick Westgate.