Getting distinct values from in-memory

From: Fredrik Liden (flide..ranslate.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 20:48:57 EDT

    Is it possible to get a list of distinct values using the
    ExpressionFactory or some similar method?

    Let's say I have a list of clients. One of the fields is region which
    could be any value. Is there any easy way to get the distinct region
    field values from the client list or do I need to use a sql query?

    Or perhaps add the region values to a set and duplicate ones won't be
    added so at the end I should have a list of distinct values?

    Thanks,
    Fredrik