Cayenne vs EOF functionality

From: shaun (wojing..astmail.com.au)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 22:40:45 EDT

    Hi cayenne users,

    Is it possible to get all relationship and attribute names from a
    DataObject or would I need to get this info from the DataMap?
    In EOF i would use the following methods: toOneRelationshipKeys,
    toManyRelationshipKeys, attributeKeys on an EO.

    Another question. Are there any plans to implement the aggregate..YZ
    functions that EOF has: eg)
    objectArray.valueForKeyPath(..um.fileSize");

    Sorry if these are dumb questions. I have used Cayenne yet.

    cheers,
    -
    shaun