Re: Problems with cayenne, tapestry and postgres

From: Damir Bijuklic (damirbijukli..ahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 06:42:28 EDT

    Thanks guys, I think I have found what was the
    problem.

    Of course it wasn't caused cayenne and tapestry, which
    i love. It was my postgres behaving strangley on linux
    using ilike operator and upper() and lower()
    functions.
    BAD postgres:)

    Anyway i have learned a bit more about postgres and
    tomcat...

    Damir

    http://mail.yahoo.com