Re: Eclipse + Jetty + Tapestry

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 10:29:53 EDT

    Ok, all XML files are correct. So this is a ClassLoader issue. I think
    cayenne.jar is somehow loaded via a parent ClassLoader of the application.

    So how about you structure you Eclipse run classpath in the following manner:

    1. Bootstrap classpath:
     * leave the default JRE entry, don't put any custom entries in there.

    2. User classpath:
      * remove cayenne.jar from custom entries, make sur eit shows up under a
    blue project subfolder
      * download commons-collections 3.1 from apache and put it under user
    entries above the project folder

    If you still have problems, send a screenshot of your classpath eclipse tab.

    Andrus