Re: SQLException

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 11:30:41 EDT

    If you look at the stacktrace, you'll see weblogic in there swallowing
    your connection with its own wrapper. This is a "feature" of Weblogic
    and thus probably nothing that anyone on this list can help you with.

    However, my guess is that weblogic is expecting you to request
    connections through its pool, and Cayenne is trying to use its own
    pool and request connections directly (by default, anyway). It should
    be fairly easy to get Cayenne to use the Weblogic connection pool (see
    some of the mailing list archive entries on changing the default
    connection pool), or to disable weblogic's oracle connection pool.

    Cris