RE: How to use Enums

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 11:49:28 EDT

    Yes, I've seen that. I actually saw it before I implemented my
    Enumerations package, but I specifically didn't adopt the
    IPropertySelectionModel interface (although I made sure I provided
    enough functionality to provide the data) because I wanted to provide
    something more generic that could then be molded to your purposes
    (Tapestry, Struts, Cayenne-based batch job, etc).

    I'll definitely look at the Tapestry model when I get around to making
    mine, though. Maybe I should've used the commons? :-)

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg