RE: How to use Enums

From: sastan (sasta..-d-o-t.com)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 13:33:12 EDT

    > Parts of it may seem a bit cumbersome, but I wanted something that could
    > log values nicely (hence part of the redundancy). When I have time, I
    > also plan on putting together a Tapestry class that implements the
    > IPropertySelectionModel interface, so that you can put the enumerations
    > in a pulldown easily (with localization if I get ambitious).

    I am working on project for my studies where i build a tapestry app with
    cayenne. In this project i will use your enums and so i will have to
    work out such a component. It is not a promise but when i have a it i
    will post it.

    By the way. Where should the configure step take place. On each
    DataContext creation? Or just once for a application and where to do it
    in a tapestry app?

    sastan