Re: unit testing Cayenne objects

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 04 2005 - 21:04:17 EDT

    On May 4, 2005, at 5:03 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I am too lazy to put it on Wiki, so I have to answer this question
    > every
    > once in a while...

    And so I decided to fix it and created a Wiki article:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/
    Setting+Database+Connection

    I also like the flavor of this approach suggested by Cris. And yet
    another level of abstraction can be added by implementing a custom
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DataSourceFactory and setting it in the
    Modeler. I was thinking of providing a DataSourceFactory that pops up a
    DB login dialog. Should be very useful for Swing/SWT apps.

    Andrus