Re: unit testing Cayenne objects

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 23:18:28 EDT

    > I'll need to rearrange the creation of the DB to a place where it
    > only occurs once rather than for every testXXX method, but as it
    > stands it works great for my couple of simple tests thus far.

    This all looks very cool. For what its worth, I use a little static
    isInit boolean in the setUp() to selectively skip stuff. It gets the
    job done, but don't tell Dave Thomas :)

    How has your experience been with using the generator via code? I am
    working on a packaged application and I was thinking about using it as
    the way to generate the database on new installations..