Re: Getting complex queries in cayenne

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 13:43:54 EDT

    I ran into something like this last year when I tried Postgres. My DataMap
    used upper-case attribute names but Postgres uses lower-case. Andrus made a
    similar suggestion -- specify every column with #result -- and it worked.
    However, I didn't want to specify lots of #results so I just lower-cased all
    the attribute names in my DataMap. That works too, as long as you don't
    have to switch back to a different database.