Re: JNDI problem...

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 10:45:18 EDT

    This sounds like a Tomcat bug to me. I've actually had a few similar
    bugs to this using Tomcat 5.5.x - so much so that I gave up and rolled
    back to 5.0. If you need something in 5.5, try 5.5.7 or 5.5.8 maybe?

    Incidentally, I've had problems with some of the 5.0.x releases as
    well... various things that behave entirely different between
    sub-releases such as JSP compiling. I am starting to get nervous about
    the future of Tomcat..

    As a bandaid, try relocating the JNDI context to the server.xml. It's
    obviously not the best solution, but it should work.