Re: Relationships between DataMaps in the same DataDomain

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 18:45:11 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Yeah, Cayenne supports cross-model relationships within domain. If it
    > behaves like it doesn't I'd treat it as a bug.

    Hmm.

    I wonder if anyone's used it recently? It seems broken both at the modeler
    level (might just be false-positive warnings in the modeler) and at the cgen
    level.

    It does seem to work for resolving simple queries once you manually fix the
    generated superclass code. I haven't tried anything beyond following the
    predefined relationships.

    I'll try to track down the cgen issue some more again tomorrow if I'm
    around, but I'd love some hints.

    -Mike