Re: Relationships between DataMaps in the same DataDomain

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 07:47:33 EDT

    I have the problems like Mike in all releases up to 1.1 ...
    1.2 I haven't checked jet

    The main Problem is class generation with ant an cgen.
    cgen always has only 1 datamap as context because it doesn't use
    the datacontext-mechanism. Instead cgen reads the xml-file for 1 Datamap.
    So the second map is not read at all.

    I've started to write my own java-class for ant/velocity to get my own cgen
    but I've had not enough time to finish ist yet.

    As workaround I took some entities in one datamap
    also they should not be there.