Re: force update

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 19:11:32 EDT

    > How can i force an update?

    Change an object in question and then call "DataContext.commitChanges
    ()" - that's it. If you can elaborate more on the details of what you
    are doing, myself or someone else may spot possible problems.

    > I checked with ethereal if there were any transactions to my database.

    Wow! Probably the first time I hear of using Ethereal to debug DB
    interactions (now I want to try it out myself :-)). I would also
    advise to check application log generated by Cayenne - http://
    objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/deploy/logging.html

    Andrus