Re: Need help with removing some object

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 16:23:19 EDT

    It is definitely possible to fetch DataObjects with SQLTemplate by
    using the right column names (and calling "setFetchingDataRows
    (false)" before the fetch), but before you go in this direction, make
    sure it is not possible to use a simple SelectQuery (e.g. if you are
    using aggregate functions in qualifier).

    And finally chances are your related DoListItems are already in
    memory, and you can simply iterate over a list returned from a a Deal
    XYZ relationship, check which object(s) match the condition and
    delete this object.

    Andrus