Re: Read-only many to many

From: Nick Stuart (nicholas.stuar..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 12:10:17 EDT

    Ok, so I need to have the "To Dep PK" checked in which, the Forum
    table, or the join table? As you can see, still confused. :)

    But, I think I tried it both ways and either way it didnt make a
    difference, still only got getModerators and no add or remove methods
    with it. (in either case, checking one or the other nothing in the
    class changed. Should I recreate the relationships in the classes
    after I check the boxes?)

    I think the biggest confusion has to do with the "TO" in the
    description. Just taking that out would be better, "Dependent PK"
    makes more sense to me at least. Or even, "Dependent ON PK" or
    something like that.

    -Nick