having two sep. foreign keys with same table

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 12:56:17 EDT

    Andrus you said,

    Join on "deal_id" is probably wrong (it seems to be done backwards). If
    I understand correctly what you are trying to achieve, I'd say Deal table
    should have two separate foreign keys pointing to SystemUser primary
    key
    (e.g. Deal.primaryContactId and Deal.secondaryContactId). Map
    relationships using those keys. Both forward and reverse relationships
    should work.

    Andrei

    SystemUser has one primary key systemUser_id how do I add two foreign keys for this in Deal in cayenne modeler?
    Thanks,
    Denna

    http://mail.yahoo.com