RE: problems with cayenne-cmd-app tutorial

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 17:06:22 EDT

    I think Andrus' suggest is a good place to start. I thought at first
    you might have gotten something strange in your DataNode XML file, but
    that doesn't appear to be the case. Your output logs the correct
    driver, too, but then runs off into the weeds, so it sounds like it is
    the driver itself.

    /dev/mrg