context...

From: Koen Segers (KoenSeger..carlet.be)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 07:46:51 EDT

    I have a problem with my synchronisation of cayenne objects with tapestry.

    I believe the problem lies in the datacontext. I gave every user a visit
    object, that contains a datacontext for cayenne.
    I seperated my database classes (for testing purpose) from the tapestry
    classes. When only using 1 user I allready have 2 datacontexts. I believe my
    synchronisation problem lies here.

    I will explain the problem further:
    Visit (object every user has) contains a selectedSection in order to keep
    track of the current situation. This section has a section number, which
    isn't updated to the correct section.

    Where is my design wrong? What must I do to overcome this?

    All ideas are welcome...

    --

    Koen Segers

    <koenseger..carlet.be> <http://eddyvite.dyndns.org>