Re: Record counts...

From: Nick Stuart (nicholas.stuar..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 16:47:40 EDT

    I read through that documentation, but it doesn't really appear to do
    anything different then the normal SelectQuery besdies being able to
    write it in SQL. I was wanting to do something like SELECT COUNT(*)
    FROM Object and just got the int result, with out loading all the
    child records etc.

    Just reading the docs there it doesn't appear to let me do something like that.

    -Nick