RE: Can cayenne work with DB2 running on AS 400?

From: Albert Jagnow (albert-jagno..iowa.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 16:46:46 EDT

    I am currently using the AS/400 toolbox JDBC driver
    (com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver) mentioned in the link in the
    previous email with cayenne connecting to an iSeries(AKA AS/400) running
    the DB2 version that is shipped with V5R3. I haven't had any problems,
    but I haven't done anything extremely complex either.

    --Albert